Am I pregnant? I'm suddenly nauseous, extra tired and irritable but I havent missed my period, am I?

I had unprotected sex with my husband about a week ago. I am currently on the nuva ring and have been for a year now, but I took the ring out because my husband doesnt like to feel it. After we had sex, I didnt replace the ring and we had sex again the next night. I replaced it later that day. Suddenly I woke up nauseaous and my head hurt and no matter how late or how long I slept I'm super tired. I get sick when I eat and I am extra moody. I took apregnancy test evn though I havent missed my period and its negative. But I cant help but think I am, with constant nausea and heartburn, along with tiredness and moodiness. My period iis due in like two days and I am anxiously awaiting it. I know the only sure way is a pregnancy test from my doctor, but until then, what do you think, am I pregnant?

Favorite Answer

To tell you the complete truth, you wouldn't see those symptoms so early if you were pregnant. I honestly think that because you're scared that you ARE (because you had the unprotected sex in the first place), your mind is subconsciously triggering these reactions because you're thinking so much about it.

Source(s): Same things happened to me. Then I get my period as scheduled, and everythings okay =]

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I had unprotected sex with my husband about a week ago. I am currently on the nuva ring and have been for a year now, but I took the ring out because my husband doesnt like to feel it. After we had sex, I didnt replace the ring and we had sex again the next night. I replaced it later that day....

Source(s): pregnant suddenly nauseous extra tired irritable havent missed period i: https://shortly.im/iYYwM

You can't tell on a home PT until you are at least 6 weeks into a pregnancy. The home Pt's that say they are 99% accurate either way. so even going in for a test it will still have to be 6 weeks before being able to know for sure. Keep track of when your period is due and if you miss it then try and check a home pt again. I would do the pt once you know you have missed the period due to the fact it'll be more accurate then as well. Good luck hun

Source(s): EMT and hospital doctors/nurses

Some people can have symptoms in a week. It stinks having to wait around in anticipation for your period but it's about the only thing you can do. The thing I hate most about early pregnancy symptoms is that they can also be signs of stress which is what most people are doing if they think they might be pregnant...stressing! If you can remember to please keep us updated when you find out. Good luck!

Source(s): I've had two kids..I know things :)

yeah , it could be. if the egg hits the *** then you are but if you no fine well it didint then it didint. and there no way you can be pregnant. but a was late by 3 mounths and that was due to stress not pregnant. hope this helped:)xx

it is way to early to get symptoms of pregnancy... i suggest you wait tos see if you hav missed ur period...

hmmm idk, i know with my second child three days after conception i started feeling sick and very tired so you never know, i wonder if it could be due to removing the ring and replacing it, maybe it fluctuated your hormone levels somewhat causing these symtoms.. good luck i hope the outcome is what you want...