What happened to me?!?

Ok, so. Today My friends and I went up to the park so i could practice my hitting because i play softball. And After awhile my right leg started twitching and my tendon was hurting. so i quit hitting, and went to sit down. But like my vision was gone. I seen nothing but black, and i could hear my heart pounding in my head and i couldn't hear anything else. I stumbled quite a bit. Apparently, I was unconscious for over a minute, and when i opened my eyes, the sky was spinning above me. and i was very very thirsty. my head was still pounding and i was shaking. And now im still shaking. I didn't get hit in the head, i know that much. So what did happen to me? Any ideas?

• Mike O
    Favorite Answer

Could be something simple, but you do need to go see a doc. My uneducated guess is a diabetic reaction, but it could be as simple as exhaustion, are you missing any sleep? I was a baseball catcher, and caught a double header once where we had to travel an hour between games. In the middle of the 2nd game, I just suddenly felt all the energy go out of my body all at once...never felt anything like that since, but it was really just a result of pushing myself too hard and not eating right.

You passed out.

Go to the doctor.

Makes sure you have a good diet and enough liquids to drink. Aside from that, you really need to go to the doctor. I might be nothing but can be something more serious.

Go to the doctor!

go to a doctor... did you get hit anywhere?

weren't your friends looking?

anyway..any time someone goes unconscious they have to see a doctor.

• Talk to your mom and go to a doctor.

I'm not sure.

It might have been a siezeur.