A book on the life of Annie Leibovitz? (A biography)?

I need to find a published book written about Annie Leibovitz (she's a famous photographer that worked for Rolling Stone, Vanity Fair, etc)... preferably a biography. I know there are plenty of books that she has published of her photographs but that's not what I'm looking for. I have looked everywhere, even on Barnes and Noble... I can't seem to find anything except for books of her work not about her specifically. OR, I need to find an article written about her that is about 25 pages. I have looked and looked but have come up with nothing! I already know about Wikipedia so please don't give me the link... it's not what I need. Thanks so much!

Favorite Answer

A Photographer’s Life: 1990-2005, is as close to biography as you are going to get. She was very private, especially after she hooked up with Sontag. Why not get hold of the special and watch that to get some of your info...The name was Life Through a Lens.

links to several bio sources. introductions and candid interviews @http://exposurecompensation.com/2007/01/22/annie-l...

I believe bioth vanity Fair and the New York Times have done in depth interviews with her. You might check them out. Also New York magazine and the New York Obbserver may have something on her. There may also be work in Rolling Stone and The NEW YORKER magazine...

She's fascinating.