what do you love most about your child/children?

Favorite Answer

I love every little thing about my children I love the fact that they were created with love and have so much love and fun times to share. I love that they are apart of me and my husband and are special they are the best things in the world and would never change them for anything.

Source(s): mother of two handsome boys
  • Ahimsa

I love how incredibly sweet she is. She'll come running each morning to give me a hug and kiss and cheers when I enter the room. She'll touch my face and say, "I luff you, mommy!"

I love how silly she is. She tells her "Guess what? Chicken butt!" joke a million times and still cracks up hysterically like each time is the first time.

I love that she's so purely happy. Everything is so amazing and wonderful to her. She finds joy in the simplest of things, which causes me to slow down and just enjoy the moments too. I just like my life and the world better since she's in it. :)

Hmmm most things I love, don't really know if I can accurately pick one, but I love when she makes us laugh, when she sings something funny or says something funny, like today when we told her she can't watch her movie til after her sleep and she went into her bed for about 30 seconds and said "I had sleep now! I watch Monsters!"

One of the things i love the most about my son is he is always on my side!! Im the smartest and strongest man in his eyes, He looks up to me and depends on me always to be there for him as a father ,friend , mentor, provider, and protector, And it makes me feel good and strive to be the best i can!!

• Ashley

The sweet little laugh! I love to hear my daughter laugh. I love her cute little smile and her voice. I just love everything but those are just a few.

the way they all have a great sense of wonder about the world around them AND a small childs idea of what is funny.little people rule..

Oh everything little thing!!

It would be hard to pick out what I love most.

his smile and his cute little chubby checks with dimples!! He is so darn cute. for my step-daughter I would have to say when you tell her know and she gets this look on her face like "what I wasn't do or touching anything i shouldn't be." These kids are just so darn cute and they make me laugh sometimes even when I shouldn't.lol

Source(s): Mommy and step-mommy.

definitively their smile: when u call their name and they turn their head with a big smile back at u, it's the best thing to start a day.

and when they call u 'mommy', it's a privilege.

When, out of the blue, they come to me and will just simply say, "Ma, I love you"....