How is having a bad economy affecting us?

Like school budget cuts.

Thanks. :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure, that's one effect. And other budgets, including personal ones like mine, will have to be changed to reflect the higher taxes we will have to pay.l

• 1 decade ago

Well THAT "Depends..." If you're a Millionaire (like say- John McCain), -not much. If you're worth a couple hundred "K" , have 2 homes, 3 car loans & 2 kids in College- well, things are getting alittle "tight". If you're in your late 20's, married & both working HARD -and whose house is being Foreclosed upon because the Variable Interest Rate Loan on it just DOUBLED- you'd be PRETTY Worried... And, if you're a retired Senior Citizen, living in part on Social Security- and in part on an IRA that the Stock Market has pretty much WIPED OUT on You... -I'd say you were VERY frightened, indeed !!! :0 So it ALL "Depends..." -On WHO, & WHERE You are in Life, these days... Any Preferences ??! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No repairs to highways,bridges, FDA, parks,schools, police, fire,high prices of utitlities,goods,food,gas there is not any thing exempt except our polliticians pay checks or retirements as well as other publlic offices paid by the taxpayer . No jobs or money to cover basic living let alone ecxtra

• 1 decade ago

i am eating peanut butter instead of fresh salmon and salad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.