House, Senate, or both?
1) Judiciary Committee considers articles of impreachment against Nixon in Watergate affair
2) Winner of 200 election in question after Florida votes go uncounted
3) Use Troops land in Afghanistan to fight terror
4) Clarence Thomas approved as Supreme Court Justice by a 52-48 vote
5) Clinton budget passes as VP Gore casts tie breaking vote
6) Quarters with history become collector's items
7) Appropriations and ways and Means committees eye tax hike
8) Versailles Treaty is rejected after third vote. Wilson's 14 points fail to win support
9) Bill to cut defense spending fails to pass
10) Reagan nominee for Supreme Court, Judge Bork, fails to win support.
- Elwood BluesLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Many of the answers are Senate, but some of the questions don't make grammatical sense.