? asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

Whick animal do most people perfer?? Cats or dogs?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

DOGS. I love how they make it seem like they actually need you. Cats could survive on their own.

• 1 decade ago

I have met mean cats and mean dogs but I think that dogs are more loving but higher maintenance than cats. Some cats are also really nice and love attention.

I think most peoples preferences are based on what animals they have been around and perceive as having an aloof or poor temperament. Most people I know have cats and dogs that all get along and are all very human friendly.

• 1 decade ago

I own both, and have for years. If its a lap animal that's quiet that you want then a cat's for you. If you want an interactive pet that you can walk, play with and who will love you un-conditionally, then definately a dog. they are like another human family member!

• 1 decade ago

Dogs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Cats......I have always had cats since I can remember. Love dogs, but hands down for the meow!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can't ask a question like this. All you're going to get is biased opinions.

Cats don't smell, but they're relatively quiet creatures and lose their kitten playfulness after a few years.

Dogs smell but they bond with people really well, and play with their owners even after their puppy years.

Like I said before, almost every answer here will be biased.

• 1 decade ago

I think overall most people prefer dogs. I like both.

• 1 decade ago

cats there so affectionate

and dont require as much attention as dogs

• 1 decade ago

cats...believe it or not but there are more cat owners in the U.S. than dog owners

• 1 decade ago

Dogs, They are alot nicer to me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.