Rhys
Rhys asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Anyone know what "botching" means?

Yes, I'm going to keep talking about Batista. Why? Because it ticks off the batista marks. Anyone with even a tiny bit of wrestling knowledge knows what botching is right? So when people make comments like, "so what if batista botches half the time." Isn't that the same as saying, "so what if Batista risks the health of wrestlers half the time?" Cena fans know why Cena is out, his herniated disc. Who gave that to him boys and girls? Yup, Batista. Who seems to always mess up his moves and injure wrestlers? Yup, Batista. Funny how people say, "No one has concrete evidence that Batista is rude to his fans, cheats, blah blah. Well, no one has concrete evidence Trips uses backstage politics, but they still say it. Friggin hypocrits on this site is ridiculous.

WQ: Who should be pushed into the WHC contenders spot, INSTEAD of Batista?

Hayley Hardy, HHH is the most hated wrestler on here. People bring up Trips personal life constantly as defense for him being a bad guy. Therefore, I can say whatever the f*ck I want about Batista. He has NO talent. No wrestling ability whats so ever. From the kind of fan you are, Haley, I know you like Cena. Cena is out of commission because of Batista's dumb a s s. He botches all his moves which cause serious injury. So, yes, when wrestlers health are in danger, botching is VERY VERY dangerous. Use your brain, if you have one.

Favorite Answer

Yeh alright, im a fan of batista and and maybe he does make a few mistakes but you cant act liek he has loads of fans on here he is teh most hated wrestler on here. You can moan on and on about his fans or what he did to his wife or what his kids are like or what he does but like ive said before, HE IS A WRESTLER and his personal life is none of our business. Im probably gonna get loads of thumbs down for this and to be honest i dont care 1 bit. Peopel are entitled to opinions and that is your opinion and my opinion is that batista is good for the WWE and is a great wrestler and as for his personal life i couldnt give a sh!t it aint my business, and we all know triple H has backstage power if you dont know that then god knows whats wrong with you.

I AM A PROUD BATISTA FAN

BATISTABATISTABATISTABATISTABATISTABATISTABATISTABATISTABATISTABATISTABATISTABATISABATISABATISABATISTABATISTA

I Agree 100% Dude! people always act like batista is some great role model He Mentioned In HIS OWN AUTOBIOGRAPHY that he cheated on his wife while she had cancer Yet Fans try and defend him and justify his actions when will Others wake up and smell the coffee?? Maybe Never...

WQ- Kane Deserves a World title reign That Lasts Longer than 1 Day And isn't the ECW Champion He's Been In The WWE For How Long now And They Treat him Like Crap

If Not Here's an Idea give some Mid-carder a main event push Maybe D'lo or Kofi They Gave Both THE Brian Kendrick and Shelton Benjamin On Smackdown A Push Into The Main Event To switch it up so why not try it on RAW

Source(s): Fuk whoever thumbed me down i HAVE A GOOD IDEA MIDCARDERS SHOULD GET MAIN EVENT PUSHES FOR A CHANGE!!!!!!!

A botch in professional wrestling is an attempted maneuver that is not executed as the performer intended. Most botches are harmless but embarrassing, such as a wrestler falling before his opponent's maneuver actually connects or when it has clearly missed.

You can read teh full article here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botch_(professional_w...

WQ: Kane should be pushed in WHC contenders spot

Source(s): Wikipedia
  • ?

Eh, botching is pretty obvious. I don't see the need to make myself ponder on something so obvious.

I'm a Chris Benoit fan, still. I seperate my love for the performers from their social lives. I truly don't care. I am not his father. I am not his God. If Batista botched his moves for the rest of his career up until he got fired in the next 2 months. I'm telling you I don't care. It makes no difference to me if he stays or leaves the WWE. All I'm saying is that I respect what he gives to the business. If skill (which Batista is not the master of) was the only thing that sold wrestling, the WWE would have went out of business before they even hired Batista or John Cena. Be happy those young pups provide the revenues buying their John Cena dog-tags and arm-bands. Otherwise, the remainder of the talent in the WWE would otherwise be unemployed, including John Cena and Batista.

WQ: Kane

Yes, I do. "Botch" is a term used in pro-wrestling, that means someone (Commonly a wrestler, but can certainly be anyone participating in the show-- such as a ref) wrongly performed an action or wrestling maneuver. In many cases, results in minor to major injuries, even death.

Yep, Batista is the prime example of a botcher. He botches pretty frequently. I think its because of his massive size or lack of training that prevents him from performing certain moves correctly.

WQ: Personally, Randy orton. He has been phenomenal on the mic, and truly deserves another main event championship spot. He rarely disappoints, and gives 100% every night.

Watch a Batista fit , you'll be able to see sequence of botches within the ring. Jeff's "swanton" is the identical.. He could leave out the attack by means of a mile,however the opponent could nonetheless fall on his again .. Miscued maneuvers,however comply with by way of them ,besides .

Most of them just don't get it. They try to hard to hang on to their borderline homosexual love affair with Batista to realize that he is legitimately hurting people out there.

WQ- Orton can wrestle soon and he'll be put right back in there. If he doesn't count then I'll go with either Kane or Rey Mysterio. I think both deserve another major title run, Kane especially because I don't know how much longer he's going to be wrestling.

There is no one better to push as a WHC contender right now than Batista. But once Randy Orton returns he will be my pick. Randy Orton is the best part of Raw and he cant even wrestle yet.

Are you in love with Batista...?