2pac or Biggie Smalls?

That Notorious movie is coming out in January and i was wondering..Who do you guys like more 2pac or Biggie?? Or do you like both?I personally like both a lot

Favorite Answer

2pac. I love his poetry and his music has a lot of messages.

I personally think that 2pac was better lyrically. I wasn't really that big into Biggie. I and just a little side note here, I despise Puff Daddy, P Diddy, whatever he wants to be called. He was nothing before Biggie got killed. He was always living in his shadow. After Biggie got killed he released, "I'll Be Missing You", as a tribute. HA!!!!, a tribute my butt, he has built a huge hip hop empire that was sparked by that song. If Biggie was still alive, Puff Daddy would still be in his shadow. I'll always have doubts about who killed Biggie, I just wonder why no-one has ever brought up that point. It would have been a perfect opportunity to get rid of Biggie and pin it on Tupac's death as revenge. Funny though, how you have all these witnesses, and all these cops in 2 states working to solve these 2 murders, and still, we have no suspects in custody. Tragic. We can find somebody that steals a 20,000 dollar car, but can't find somebody that took 2 great artists out at the peak of their careers. I am a cop, and I say that the attitude of Police, was probably that of, glad they are gone. You know because of how they portrayed police in their music. I wish the killer of them was caught.

2Pac over Biggie! I do like both. Even tho Pac was thugged out..... My dad wud listen to his message aqnd it was heartfelt.... He was a true poet. Biggie was more hood and I couldnt listen to him with dad in the car without cringing.... : ) Biggie's life story comes to theaters in Jan '09. I think Angela Bassett is in it.. Go to notorious09.com

2pac was more deep, better lyrics-

both of them lived the gangster lifestyle-

but i think 2pac was more of the better artist-

lyrically...his flow rapping was nice too...

Big Mac or small fries?

I'll take both, to go.

i like both....with all the same respect...i luv them foos....R.I.P.

tupac fo sho!!!!!

b.i.g

Source(s): ECP.