Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

The handful of Y!Aers with an IQ above 100?

Does it also get old to you that apparently anyone who can type can ask the most inane questions full of horrible English and still get 35 answers? Or should I just chill, take another bong hit, and swallow a Prozac?

Favorite Answer

another question would be: aren't the inane, misspelled questions the reason why they get 35+ answers(considering most of them are inane, misspelled answers)?

"Does it also get old to you that apparently anyone who can type can ask the most inane questions full of horrible English and still get 35 answers? "

Yes.

"should I just chill, take another bong hit, and swallow a Prozac?"

Yes.

It would be nice if before being allowed to answer questions about any subject (other than on tattoos), if people were pre-qualified by simple quizzes on the relevant subjects.

Take the bong hit if the day is done. Stay away from pills.

Take the bong

Skip the Prozac

I think you're being overly generous - I would have referred to the handful of people with an IQ above room temperature...

Kids and people for whom English is not their native language I will give a break to, but is it really that hard for the others to pay attention to the spell checker and not use chatspeak or pidgin English?

I'm with Captain Sarcastic. Drop the text speak, kids, it only makes you look like an idiotic airhead who'll never get anywhere in life.

I'll take Valium instead of Prozac, please!

• Jane

You could pass that bong along to the rest of us who are appalled with the lack of basic writing skills. I assume that they are also blind as the spell checker will pop up when a word is incorrectly typed.

I'm against drugs of any form (unless I'm deathly ill then I'm a hypocrite lol...)

But you should just chill...success in life isn't measured by how many answers you get in your questions on Y!A

Those over 100 may not amount to any importance. The scriptures speak often of the intelligent having their knowledge get in the way of faith. At the same time we must use our intellect to understand faith. This does come from one of those few who have, but could care less about an IQ.

All to the glory of God.

i rit good THANK u vry MUCH!!!!11!!!!

Just kidding about that, of course. I hate it, but I guess it is the internet, and not a term paper or something.