R U Divorced, Love UR Ex, but Happily in a new relationship?

If so HOW LONG AFTER YOUR DIVORCE DID YOU GET INTO YOUR NEW RELATIONSHIP? & DO YOU LOVE THE PERSON IN YOUR NEW RELATIONSHIP?

Favorite Answer

Well thats me to a "T". I have been divorced from my husband since June of 08 but been separated since January of 08. I been in my new relationship since Feb. 08 and I am so happy right now. Never been this happy actually. But I dont know if I would call it love persay but Im constantly wondering how my ex is doing, call him every once in awhile to just chat and ask his family how things are with him. I'll always care about him but not sure if its love or not but either way, I do love my new b/f

I am divorced and in a new relationship and for the first time I know what love really is.

I have been divorce since April 16, 2008 and i am happy and single and loven every minute of it.

im not and neva have been married but i was with my ex for ten yrs. and now im with a new man that i love dearly...the thing is i love my ex too but even though we sometimes spend sum moments together i am never forgetting what caused our downfalls and what he did to me. he hasn't shown ne progress in changing his ways hes still jobless and we've been separated for almost five years now. it took 2yrs for me to actually give in and give my fiance a chance and im so in love with him even tho we have our issues too but neva go backward always forward and learn from ur mistakes don't try 2 fix tha past kuz ur future and present was based on that