ChrisJ asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

What should be done with Ed Hochuli?(on Yahoo homepage)?

Again he blew a call ! He threw the flag on Julius Peppers in the Caroilna/Atlanta game for roughing the passer when it was clear that it was not. Pep led with his shoulder. I guess their helmets touched alittle but not in a " i'm trying to kill the QB" way. The hit and the pass were at the same time. That called erased an interception/touchdown! I didn't think much about it at the time since Carolina has to play the Refs as well as the other teams. I saw it on the Yahoo! homepage and read the story. Seems like Mr. Hochuli is under a microscope lately.

• Korey
    Favorite Answer

Luckily the Panthers dominated so it didn't ruin another game. Also, I think it's sad that "Bronco Nation" is so happy about winning on a crap call. I guarantee he keeps doing this, and Mr. Hochuli won't see a playoff game in a long time. And he might just keep the striped shirt...when he's working at Foot Locker.

I guess officials get into a slump sometimes, just like the players.

.

He's a crooked ref. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this.

• Choc1

I know, but don't say anthing about ED...because people will just say that he's human. Well, we heard that $h!t two weeks ago...he needs to get it together.

nothing hes the man!!!

Source(s): bronco Nation