If you could study abroad where would you go? Rome, Paris, Prague, London?

I'm going this summer? How is it? Where would you go if you could go to any city in europe?

Favorite Answer

I studied in Bordeaux, France for a year but had two years of French to help prepare me. Even so, it took me months and months to develop my French speaking, reading, and writing skills to what I considered an acceptable level.

London is a great choice for exactly that reason. You can relax about language skills and just have fun studying. The people are great, the culture is different & interesting, and you are sure to have a great time there. The only drawback is that it is not on the main European continent, so it's more difficult (and expensive) to travel to other countries.

If your studies are to be given in English (and therefore you have no study-language issues), ask yourself the following:

-- What European languages do I have any knowledge of or think would come easy for me to learn?

-- What culture, architecture, art, food, etc. am I most attracted to?

-- What is the most central place for me to be so that I can easily go see other places in Europe I want to visit?

-- What city would I regret not ever seeing?

Hope that helps some.

For study: I'd choose France, but not Paris, perhaps Marseille (considering my tight budget...)

work hard in the holiday, and spent the money to go elsewhere in Europe, especially Prague!!

I think wherever you choose to study will be a great opportunity. However if you really want to study this summer and have the opportunity to meet new people then i would have a look at this website, http://www.boarding-school-directory.com/

It helped me because i chose to study in Spain. : )

Good Luck : )

One of my main options are France, Japan, England, Spain, and Italy