Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

is being shy a turn off for girls?

is being so tightly reserved a turn off for girls?

and if we work in the same place and i don't ever talk to you is that a turn off?

Favorite Answer

the kinda shy you described is..

it just makes me think you dont like me or something

AS long as you look shy in the intelligent way and not the really slow , stupid way then yes. Also it helps to look manly even if you are shy. Women sometimes just want to be needed, and get into your emotions if you appear to be a great guy just needing something else in your life...like ohhh a woman.

Then some women are going to feel like they could be needed or are interested in your mysteriousness.

Um, if you don't talk to her then how that hell would she know that you like her? But some chicks dig the whole shy thing, it really depends on the person. But you should get to know her, because for all you know, she may not know that you even exist.

• Gabi

No, I actually enjoy talking to shy people.

They listen and it's fun when they finally open up to you.

It's definitely not a turn off.

Well for me it kinda is. I love when guys are loud, and exiting. My boyfriend is very quiet in public, but when were alone he's the loudest person I know. I love him.

• A

at first its hot, but then it gets borrrring and annoying.

Source(s): if you like a girl, ask her out please. dont be dumb and shy lol