Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How may people do you have to sleep with before you are considered cheap, easy, slutty?

just curious what other people's opinions are.

Favorite Answer

I think if you have sex with over 10 people in a month or 2, then you would be considered easy. But people sleep with more than 20 people when they get old so it's no such thing as being slutty, just as long as you're in a loving relationship with them and you're not just using them for sex! If you're using someone for sex, that's abusive and it also makes you a jerk!

I think it depends on how you carry yourself and who you sleep with. It is not a number that determines such a thing. If you go out everynight, get drunk, bring home a random guy than maybe you would be considered these things. If over a ten year period, you have two relationships a year, which would be six month releationships, you would probably sleep with all of these men. That would be twenty men, but all men you were in relationships with. This does not make you easy or slutty. Again, it depends on who it is with and the matter in which it is done, not a number.

It's not the amount, but the reasons why you climb in to bed w/ someone. Sex for sex in of itself is slutty cheap and easy, regardless if it's the first or the hundredth time you do it. Even if it is w/ the same person. But sex w/ someone you have a strong and healthy relationship w/ who you feel that you are in love w/ (even if you are wrong) is not a slutty thing. That being said, there is such as to much of a good thing, so to speak. lol If you find yourself being wrong a lot, then it is time to step back and rethink your choices.

• Sean O

No number is a correct answer. There are no more sluts and man-whores any more. It seems that people are more accepting to the fact that man or woman, everyone has needs. If you are in a relationship, there is someone there to fulfill those needs. If you are not, you have to go out an find someone to fulfill them. As long as someone uses good sense and is careful, it no ones business how many people they sleep with.

The number where it becomes clear that you would do anything that walks, without thought or purpose other than the sex itself. I'm picky as hell...i don't want to be with someone who's not as picky as me. I mean why would you lower your standards just for sex? If i can't have a serious committed relationship, there will be NO sex period. That stands to reason that anyone who's had more sex partners than serious relationships is too much of a manwhor* for my tastes.

Honestly, depends on your age and if they were one night stands or not, in my opinion. If you've had over 30 one night stands and you're 17, yeah that's a bit much. If you're 40 and have had sex with 50 guys, but were also in a relationship with each of them, i don't see a problem with it.

Source(s): Own opinion

Depends on your age. If you're out of your teenage years, it would be sleeping with someone on one of the first dates or just having a bunch of one night stands.

If you're a teenager, you're generally called a slut if you've had sex with more than one person if all of the people weren't in long term relationships. Like I've been with my bf for 2 years and if we had sex now, no one could call me a slut. But if I slept with him about a month or two in, broke up, got together with another guy and slept with him a month or two in, that'd be whorish.

Some people think just one or sometimes just thinking about it. You should sleep anyone you want to, and not have to worry about what label some self righteous bigot will use. Don't start counting, it's counter productive.

you are considered cheap or slutty when people get to know how many guys have you slept with............just don't let others know whats in your life and you will be never slutty..........

pls answer my question also

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Am...

cheap - you have sex but you tease the guy while you are doing it

easy - boy: "hey wanna have sex" girl: "yes"

slutty - screws anything with a dick