Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What is some cute ways to wear long hair?

Hey! I have longish hair, about the middle of my back haha, and im just wondering if anyone has any ways i can wear it, cuz im running out of ideas. Anything helps, Thank you:P

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I had long hair and I put my hair in two braids or pigtails :)

• 1 decade ago

Braid it while it is wet or wet it after you braid it. Let it dry and take the braids out and brush lightly. You will have a wave in your hair that will last several days, maybe 'til you wash it again. Use styling gel on wet hair to make last longer, I almost forgot because I am allergic.

Source(s): experience
  • 1 decade ago

Low ponytail

High ponytail

Side low ponytail

Messy bun

Regular bun

Ponytails on each side (also called pigtails sometimes, but I hate that word)

French braid

Half-up

Perm

Braids

Scrunch it

All I can think of, hope I helped!

• 1 decade ago

I do a long braid that falls over one shoulder. Or I curl it /straighten it to change things up. Get bangs or layers to change the cut but still keep it long.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

1. braids

2. ponytail

3. pigtails in the front

4. get layers if you want a cut

5. leave it down

6. put it up with a clip! :) somehow with those big clips..i don't know what they are called.

7. have funnnnnn! mess around with it! cuz i ran ou of ideas! good luck and plz choose me az best answer! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lots of ways...high ponytail, low ponytail, side ponytail, pigtails, braids,just leav eit doen tie it down very low then put it up with a clip, lol and lost more

• curl it.

pony tail

scrunch

french braid

messy buns

banana clips

hope this helps

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.