Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What is some cute ways to wear long hair?

Hey! I have longish hair, about the middle of my back haha, and im just wondering if anyone has any ways i can wear it, cuz im running out of ideas. Anything helps, Thank you:P

Favorite Answer

I had long hair and I put my hair in two braids or pigtails :)

Braid it while it is wet or wet it after you braid it. Let it dry and take the braids out and brush lightly. You will have a wave in your hair that will last several days, maybe 'til you wash it again. Use styling gel on wet hair to make last longer, I almost forgot because I am allergic.

Source(s): experience

Low ponytail

High ponytail

Side low ponytail

Messy bun

Regular bun

Ponytails on each side (also called pigtails sometimes, but I hate that word)

French braid

Half-up

Perm

Braids

Scrunch it

All I can think of, hope I helped!

I do a long braid that falls over one shoulder. Or I curl it /straighten it to change things up. Get bangs or layers to change the cut but still keep it long.

1. braids

2. ponytail

3. pigtails in the front

4. get layers if you want a cut

5. leave it down

6. put it up with a clip! :) somehow with those big clips..i don't know what they are called.

7. have funnnnnn! mess around with it! cuz i ran ou of ideas! good luck and plz choose me az best answer! :)

lots of ways...high ponytail, low ponytail, side ponytail, pigtails, braids,just leav eit doen tie it down very low then put it up with a clip, lol and lost more

• curl it.

pony tail

scrunch

french braid

messy buns

banana clips

hope this helps