I've never kissed a boy?!?

i'm 14 years old and still havn't kissed/made out with a boy. i'm scared of gettinh a boyfriend because i don't know how to kiss. what should i do?...

and don't tell me i'm too young.

Favorite Answer

You ARE young! Many girls haven't kissed at your age! Don't worry about it. Just take our time, and you'll know what to do when the time comes...just be relaxed and don't force it!

You are 14 and you ARE too young. Seriously don't think you know what is best for you because you are still a child and don't know jack about life at 14. You're too young so how about you go back to your homework and stop thinking about things that don't, and shouldn't, matter at your age.

Your first kiss is special and your most memorable kiss that you will have in your life. I am 17 years old and I've had past relationships but I still haven't gotten my first kiss either. Just wait it out and when you least expect it, it will be your most unforgettable experience yet. I'm still waiting for mine, and I want it from someone who is going to matter and be special to me. Good luck =]

Be honest, and tell him that you have never kissed before.

I don't see why he wouldn't "give you a hand".

You don't have to say that if you are shy, though, but hey; after the first few kisses, you get the hang of it, so...

Just don't be scared. It's not a big deal.

you learn with practice and plus i didn't make out with someone until i was 14.. it will happen and if you don't get a boyfriend bcus of something stupid of not knowing how to kiss then they probly wouldn't have been a good boyfriend in the first place.

Im 13 and dont worry. I had to teach my boyfriend how to kiss and he is almost 14. Its not that difficult. Just stick your tounge in the guys mouth and twist your tounge with his. I call it mouth sex. Ha ha. Dont worry I just learned how to kiss this year on my birthday in January. My boyfriend at the time showed me how.

Hi yeah honestly ur too young to be concerned.

Nevermind i knew plenty of people who hadnt pashed before they were 15-16 still. LOL

It'l happen and it will come naturally.

Hi!

Someone once recommended http://www.guysteachgirls.com/ for one of my

questions an i've been hooked ever since.

You will def get good answers there.

oh yea..you can just copy paste your question on there

Hope this helps! good luck :)

hunnie dont even worry about it. guys are all talk. chances are your his first kiss too. and even if your not he wont mind. its not hard to catch on once youve started.

im 17 and i've never kissed.

i've offically 'NEVER BEEN KISSED'.