Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how to start a conversation with a girl that rejected you?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

haha you don't! move on to bigger and better things

• 1 decade ago

You have to find common ground (a class you take together, job, common ground) or compliment her of something and ask her about it (say a shirt that she is wearing) Maybe bring up a movie you want to see and ask if she has seen it, or a movie you have seen. You can do this with books, movies, tv, sports, anything she may be interested in that you know she would know and be willing to talk about.

• 1 decade ago

Well...saying hello is always a good start. That way there's not an ungodly awkward silence.

Is that kinda what you were looking for, because this was the easiest question I have answered all night!

• 1 decade ago

You don't try to talk to her but you don't try to avoid her. If you see eachother some time just say hey how's it going like it's no big deal she rejected you cuz it really isn't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

do not go 4 the next in q

• 1 decade ago

just say hey or hi whats up. or hows it going. just be friendly and dont act like you are trying to pick her up or come onto her. just be nice to her. just act like you are talking to a normal friend. dont be flirty and then if she responds good then work your way up. good luck :)

please answer mine!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao_Gr...

• 1 decade ago

like i told someone eles you just say hi! and go from there lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just move on,

there are plenty of girls out there

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just walk up to her and ask her how is her day?

• 1 decade ago

You should say, "So, you're not into awesome guys, huh?"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.