How do you flush weed out of your system?

I have a bit of a problem. Last night I smoked some pot with my boyfriend and his friend. Iam NOT addicted to marijuana. If I even smoke any its like once in every 10yrs. So Im not real big on it. And I only took a couple hits off a joint/bong.

PLZ help!!!!

&& this all happened on Saturday the 27th. Incase that will help with anything.

Favorite Answer

Water, cranberry juice, exercise, and maybe take the flushing pills. Then you're good to go!

Don't believe people when they say cranberry juice, or other fluids will flush it out. You are screwed if you have a drug test! I recommend you give it up.

Take a cap full of bleach or, if that makes you feel uncomfortable, you could eat gelatin with out the sugar, or drink lots and LOTS of water

you can't only time will do it, if a drug test includes hair you are screwed.

Source(s): friend of mine worked at turning stone casino got tested two weeks after smoking pot tested positive, is now unemployed.