Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Where was your favorite vacation?

Update:

I don't think I have a favorite vacation yet..I've been to every state on the eastern seaboard and they haven't been interesting. My dad always said we're not leaving the country until he saw all of it. I'm 18 now so I guess I can leave the country without the family =] Oh but I did enjoy Disneyworld and Busch Gardens in Virginia..

Update 2:

I'd love to backpack across Europe one day =] so many places too see and not enough time in this life! better get started.

Yeah, I know I'm rambling..I'm really bored.

Update 3:

I'm leaving this up for voting =]

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

when i went to the Bahamas this summer, it was awesome!

• 1 decade ago

I w=saved up for 9 years and was able to spend three weeks in Budapest. We ran a ten day tour, saw the National Museum of Art on the Castle Hill, shopped, saw other museums and heard concerts and went for two days to Vienna at Christmas time; the Austrians had lights, but far fewer than we do, and a big tree near the City's main church. This was the best time I've ever had.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We stayed a week in a remote lodge deep inside Denali National Park, Alaska.

Then we flew aboard a pontoon plane into Katmai National Wildlife Preserve and stayed an additional week at their remote lodge.

Eagles, moose, bears, halibut, salmon-the trip of a lifetime.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I lived in Alaska for 5 years, a vacation cant compare to that!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Jacksonville, Florida

• 1 decade ago

um... I think my fav vacation would probably be the time my mom and I went to Beijing during the Olympics and visited the Great Wall of China. Though it was EXTREMELY hot and humid.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sydney, Australia and Castaway Cays (Disney owned island)

• 1 decade ago

2 fabulous weeks in Canada saw the Falls & the butterfly conservatory

JMM

• 1 decade ago

Las Vegas (the strip- a HUGE street with all the hotels and their different themes lined up- was awesome.)

Montreal (the architecture was beautiful and the people were so friendly.)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Alaska.

• 1 decade ago

Ireland!!! I cried when I had to board the plane home, and swore that'd I return!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.