which is better, being a good girl or a bad girl?

see, i'm trying to be kind, and people get snob and take me for granted. i try to be bad and i get respect. for me, the most exhilirating experiences in my life is playing devil's advocate. i don't want to get caught up so i try to be kind.. so much that i'm known to be kind now. yet when i get those encounters that requires bad girl acts, i chicken out, in fear of overdoing it and risk losing friendship. so, which is better?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe F
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Be a good girl.If people are mean then avoid them/You do NOT have to be a door mat to be a good person.JESUS rebuked the devil and the religious rulers many times.Be kind to others, there WILL be those who will appreciate it and love you in return.

• 1 decade ago

why dont you just balance it out with a big dose of you. dont be less than or more than. you know your morals and deep down you know whats right. stand up for the little guy and dont take any bullying. its called being strong and just. oh yeah, try to be more spiritual and let god guide you. im not saying get religious. just start to listen to your inner spirit to guide you on you rocky road called life

• 1 decade ago

good girls have their ways and bad girsls have theres too. see good girls are good yet under cover oh boy. or when mom and dad let them loose for college man 0 man. bad girls they wanna be bad A**, but underneath most of them are the most nicest people i know

• 1 decade ago

WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THIS !!??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.