Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What does it mean when a girl gives me her phone number when I didn't even ask for it?

• Favorite Answer

Under what circumstances? Were you having an interesting conversation? Is she a colleague? An acquaintance? Did you have some kind of business dealing?

There a multiple explanations of why a woman would give a man her phone number.

* She finds you interesting and wants to get to know you better, to become friends

* She wants to have some kind of business dealing with you, to buy something from you, or to pay you to preform a service for her (i.e. fix her car, computer, work as a handyman, etc.), if you mentioned you do or sell something she wants, she may just be making a business contact; the same thing is true if you mentioned you want something she has to sell, (i.e. old car, sublet apartment, etc.). If you work together, or even in same field, again it may be a business contact.

* You had unfinished business, and she wants to finish it.

* She wants you to take her out on a date, and she thinks you like her but are too timid to ask her for her phone number (some women like that).

* She's testing you, to see if you like her.

* She knows something she can't tell you in public where you met and she'd rather tell you over the phone.

She wants you to give her your phone number and she also wants you to call her,

Well, Personaly.

When I give my number away. It means "I'm intrested, ask me out on a date."

So, you should like probably call her.

It's very simple she just wants you to call her to talk to you by way of phone.

it means she likes you and wants you to call her

we live in a time where women are allowed to make the first move

get used to it

CS!! it means she wants you to dial the phone and call her.. and get to know each other.

• molly_

She's interested in you, enough to initiate the contact when you don't. She wants to stay in touch and make something of it.

It means she wants u to call her...

• geri

It means she wants you to call her

DUH

THat shes into you and wants you to call her