where can i download free vietnamese music?

like for american music, i can use ares and never fail... but how about Vietnamese?

anyone (vietnamese/ Asian) know?

thankssss

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Limewire is totally free. But you have to make sure you download the free version. Whenever you start it up it will prompt you with "would you like to download a newer version" and you have to answer "later" so as to not buy the new version because that one is not free. As for Vietnamese music, i think you can get nearly anything off there but I know that you can also change the language settings but going to options and selecting a different language. Be careful to go to options and uncheck the sharing box so as not to get into any trouble because sharing is what breaks the law. Hope this helps!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well there isn't really a reliable source for free music downloads and it is illegal since the Artist won't get paid for their work. The best, and cheapest way to get music downloads is through MP3Lingo.com. They offer unlimited music downloads for only a few bucks a month. It's much cheaper than any other site I've came across and they are 100% legal paying the artist for their hard work in making music you enjoy. They also have just about every song in every genre. Check them out at www.mp3lingo.com when you get a chance.

Source(s): www.mp3lingo.com
  • 1 decade ago

yea try in Youtube.com , they might have Vietnamese Songs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.