does any 1 thing olemiss will have a chance to beat alabama and lsu on the road ?

got to think we play alabama good every year and lsu is a huge rival and it is somtimes a good game and we got the best off coach

Favorite Answer

Ole Miss always plays LSU good, especially in Baton Rouge. I think they could have a shot if they play better than they did against Florida. For all the talk about the huge upset Ole Miss really didn't play as good as they could, especially in the passing game.

However, Alabama is probably stretching it a little bit. I'd love to be wrong though.

No

Congrats to Ole Miss for beating Florida yesterday.

However, I don't see Ole Miss beating Alabama or LSU. As much as I hate to say it, Alabama really impressed me yesterday. Georgia could not do anything right against them.

LSU vs Ole Miss a huge rival? I don't think I would consider it a huge rival at all....

no

1 upset per year is all you can realistically expect