Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

what do you think?? 10 points to best answer!?

What would you think if one of your friends showed up with extensions. I am thinking of doing it but unsure of the reaction so honestly what would you say about her.

Favorite Answer

it will probably look good and your friends would tell you that or there not your real friends.

As long as the extensions look good and don't look poorly done than your friends shouldn't say anything bad about them. It's your hair and if you want it longer it's your choice not any one else's.

I would say! OMG! you look fabulous...I love your hair! Where did you get it done???? I want to go there...I love people that do things that they want to do, and own it...Don't worry about what others will think.Try going to the beauty supply shop or the mall and try the clip on ones first like Jessica Simpson's or Paris Hilton's line...just to see what the would look like on you and if you would like them. Also if money isn't an issue go for the ones they braid into your hair, not glue. I say go for it! I am sure you'll look awesome, and fierce!

honestly i would say that extensions, unless you get the really expensive kinds,they look fake and tacky. Plus you shouldn't get extensions on your armpit hair unless you are french

Source(s): my brains

i think you should do with what ever makes you comfortable if you don't feel comfortable with it and you get extensions then you will look unattractive because you will be showing that your uncomfortable

• go for it, whats it gonna hurt? if they look good/real