I am able 2 connect 2 my wireless on my i-touch but i still cant go on safari!!?

i have tried connecting and disconnecting from my network and lets me in every time and i have 3 bars but it wont actually lwt me access the internet!

Favorite Answer

The 3 bars on your iTouch only relate to the wifi connection it has established with your router. If the router has no connection to the internet (i.e. via a phone line or cable connection), then you won't be able to connect to the internet from your iTouch.

Try connecting a PC or laptop directly to your router with a network lead and see if they can access the internet. If they can, then it seems there is a problem between the iTouch and the router. But if they can't, then it's your router's connection to your ISP that's at fault.

go to www.apple.com and ask for help if that doesn't help then take it to where you bought it and see what they say