can i get the samsung glyde with the 2 year discount if i just tack an extra 2 years onto my previous contract?

i am halfway through my 2 year contract with verizon and i was wondering if i could get the glyde with the 2 year discount by just tacking on 2 more years to my contract thus making it like a 4 year contract

and if so will it work on a family plan

Favorite Answer

yep that's pretty much the way it works

i might advise doing the single 12 months contract. given which you get to objective out and journey verizon for a 12 months and in case you dont like it or you % to alter telephone companies in a 12 months you could gain this it particularly can provide extra freedom. in case you get the two 12 months plan, your caught with the comparable telephone and plan for 2 years and in case you % to alter or supply up your contract with verizon you're able to desire to pay a penalty. yet its as much as you, the telephone could be somewhat extra costly even though it think of the flexibility you get with your contract it well worth it.

• Lgvu C

no, that's not possible as far as i know.