I need a Senior Prank!!?

I need a great senior prank. i don't think my school has ever done a senior prank i sware. My school has lots of cameras so its hard to do anything when theres just a few ppl in the halls and they can see who it is. And i've been forwarned that i could get into trouble and not be able to walk across stage during graduation so nothin to horrible. THANKS!!!

Favorite Answer

put icyhot all over the toilet seats, buy SHlT spray and spray it in all the classrooms. btw, SHlT spray does not contain any real SHlT, and the smell goes away in like 10-15 minutes.

well last year, some people glued in all the locks on all the doors. so nobody could get in the school for a long time. they missed one door, though. but they had to damage some things to open some buildings, so that cost money to fix.

oh and they put deer pee over the walls in the main buildings where the students go. it smelled horriblee. its used for hunting. were pretty redneck haha

Let's see...the seniors at my school have done the following;

-Painted I*penis*'08 on the bleachers

-Stuck fish in all the school toilets

-Set up the tables outside on top of each other, like pyramids

-Painted a hand + the word 'job' and '09

Not very creative...

I suggest putting itching powder EVERYWHERE.

On toilet seats, door handles, locker dials, anything you can think of(:

sneak into your teachers house while she is sleeping with two gerbels. stick one in her anus and one in her vaginall canal.