is it weird that....?

Im a 16 years old and ive havent really beeen in a real real relationship.I mean i had a thing with guys but never really had that thing where you actually hold hands,go places,post myspace pics of each other.Its always just trying to get to know each other more and then one of us gets tired of each other and then we start drifting apart.Or its either we just stay friends.I feeel like im never going to find the right person i feel so depressed about it and so sad.Im mean im not uglyy or anything i say im decent and i have a great personality.Its just so hard finding a guy plus i live in hawaii so its so small.and nobody to look for at school since i new evryone since elemantary and we all move on to the same highschool.Im so embarrased too,cause evryone else has been in a relationship and not me.I wish i could just know how its like to have someone you love and just be with them and be happy.evrytime i see those kind movies i get so sad,or if i even see other people.i feel so lonley i guess im just so unluckyyyyyy

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

youre not weird

why does everyone want to get a guy!!

just WAIT. be PATIENT. you've a whole life ahead of you

that guy will come; you'll know it when you see him

dont be pressured to get intoa relationship just because others are in one. in fact, its very tiring in a relationship. thats why they break so easily.

Source(s): been in one thats prolly my worst memory because we broke. if you get into a good relationship this early, and you break, its gonna kill you like hell
  • 1 decade ago

There is nothing wrong with being single and you're not unlucky, you are lucky. Most people in high school think they are "in love". Their lives are full of drama - he said, she said, understand? Life isn't full of candy and roses - sometimes yes relationships are wonderful but most of them don't last past the honeymoon phase. What i meant by you are lucky is that you don't have that drama in your life. This time of being single is a chance to find out what you want in life and relationships - to find you. Once you know what you want and need, love will follow. You have to truly love yourself before other people will love you in the same way.

• 1 decade ago

It's wonderful to have someone you love love you back.. but it is terrible to have someone as a bf only for e sake of having a bf..

trust me, don't go into a relationship with a guy if getting a guy is all you want. It's not worth the hassle.

Answer mine plz :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aoxuf...

• 1 decade ago

date guys from other schools! That way you won't have known them from kindergarden

Lol for me relationships have been bad. I didn't get my first girlfriend till 9th grade and it was soooo awkward. lol I dunno but it's not weird!! You'll definetly get a guy like you described!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that's not weird, just talk with guys don't be shy, but don't become desperate, it won't help

• 1 decade ago

who cares

• 1 decade ago

uhm..try online dating?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

*gasp*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.