Pat
Lv 4
Pat asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Romo is bad ?

The reason he looks so good is cause he has T.O., Witten, and Barber the best at their positions in the whole league..He makes so many horrible mistakes, and what's gonna happen when they're in the playoffs? He's gonna suck it up then too..Don't the Cowboys need a new Quarterback?

Update:

You're right Billy, he is pretty good, I'm just mad they lost today lol

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He's USUALLY very accurate, but like all qb's he has his bad moments. The talent means nothing wihtour a good O-line and a qb who can get it to them. Did you watch the philly game?? If you call him overrated after that your nuts.

• Chad C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

so with this logic, Joe Montana was overated as well. He had the best WR in history on his team, as well as John Taylor. Jim Kelly was overated then also, he had a Hall of Fame receiver and running back. The list goes on and on. There are countless examples of this. Mariano Rivera, the Yankees closer, is he overated? How hard is it to save a game when its 10-1 in the ninth because you play for the Yankees? I dont knwo what it is, or why people hate Romo so bad. He isnt cocky at all! Thanks to Billy S above. The only skins fan on these boards all day that is respectable!

• 1 decade ago

He does have good players around him, but it still takes a decent player to make the most of them. He also does make some pretty serious mistakes, but he looks very good in the pocket, is able to buy some time when he needs to, and can stand in there and take a hit from time to time.

I'm no fan of the guy, but give him some credit. He's pretty good at his position.

• 1 decade ago

Heck no , im a redskin fan and am very excited that we pulled off the big win, but Romo is a great QB and Dallas is a great team it was one heck of a battle between two rivals today and thats just the way the NFC East is great football between rivals . Romo is a very talented QB and will do great things in the NFL as bad as i hate to say it so get off his back he is a great QB and one my skins will have to go thru every year to have a shot at anything, so he has my respect as a player and as a person . HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

as much as i hate the cowgirls ihave to disagree thats like saying tom brady suks or payton suks no romo is a solid qb one of the best in the league yyour wrong!

• Lemony
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No. He's a good QB. We lost today because of our defense.

• 1 decade ago

Talk about overrated look at the pats without whatshisname their defense is a joke now.

their overrated

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is overrated. He is above average at best.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.