How can I get rid of this TC badge?

I am getting very annoyed with it, no matter what I say...my answer gets reported!!

I want it gone, any suggestions?

Ive received 6 "you have erased a answer" e-mails today...I never got them before the orange monster arrived!!

Thats gunna be hard...but I will try

• Dke
    Favorite Answer

All you can do to get rid of it is stop answering questions in the dogs category, at least for a while or don't answer too many.

As for your answers being reported, it could be that some troll is following around flagging you. To avoid this, keep your profile, questions and answers private, don't allow fans that you don't know.

To have got it you must have had at least 10% best answers in the dog category, and have answered a certain amount of question.

Not sure how many you need to answer, but l think they do it over a set period of 4 weeks. So even if you answer no questions in Dogs next week it doesn't necessarily mean you lose the TC.

All you can do so slow down answering questions in that category until it goes, but you increase your answers in another category you'll get a TC for that instead!

Don't matter what ya do, ya can't win!!!!

BB, maybe you should become a hermit.

:/

You need to be VERY careful with your questions and answers and word them EXTREMELY carefully. The yahoo network combs through answers and questions with a hypersensitivity comb.

Clearly, you've seen my "avoid trolls" button- I just started it. :)

I'm trying to compile websites about the horrible little buggers, but not much is working thus far.

http://blog.twolaneroads.com/2007/05/23/internet-t...

http://www.freewebs.com/calitorial/index.htm

The only way I know how to get rid of a TC badge is to go offline for a week. I lost mine when I went to Florida. It took me about a month to get it back.

I personally love the TC badge, regardless of the minions that descended upon me. I'm busting my bum to get it back.

Did I email you about the two trolls you might have on your contacts/fan list? She's trolling on everyone in the dogs section (and she's even a top contributor!)

If you want super security, close off your account to all outsiders. Make it as private as possible. Scan through and block all users that are no longer active, or look fishy.

ADD> Its uber crap, too, but maybe try not to ask as many questions in one category.

I've noticed most of your questions (that are still displayed) are from the P&S category. The (count it) *ONE* question I asked on there got my account deleted.

This leads me to believe P&S is a breeding ground for troll babies.

it incredibly is a standing badge darling ! yet any way, in case you do no longer choose to have it, end answering questions interior the class in which you have gained TC badge. After some days, some one else will surpass your score, then your badge will immediately be bumped off. until then, save on. what's the wear.

You have to stop ans in that certain section for it to leave..one of my friends on here left for about 5 wks, came back due to a troll and her TC was gone...she does not want it back either, so she only answers a few each week now...that is pitiful...you cant have fun without being nailed by a troll

and thanks Paws read your links you posted, they are so right.

and you can close your Q&a to all not in your network and they cant see your posts or answers

and be really careful how you answer them and how you posts questions, I hope you do not leave.

Make your Q&A's private. If someone is following your activity this will throw a roadblock in their way. Unless, of course, they are one of your fans/contacts. If you have added someone recently you might consider losing them and then being cautious concerning wh you do add.

I have never heard of erasing answers ???

• ♥L

I think it's the amount of Q's you answer in dogs. If you stay away from dogs or only answer a few Q's in dogs the next week; they'll probably confiscate it. :) I'm expecting mine to go away tomorrow...I haven't been in the dog section in ages.

~hmm...it's still here. Maybe you have to go longer than a week.

Stop using Y!A for 2 weeks. The badge stays even if you don't use it for a week.

• Oh Oh I'll take it off your hands, how much do you want for it? LoL =)

*Sighs*

Your going to have to stay away from the dog section. Do it if you want the troll magnet off your back!

I got rid of mine by not answering.....something that may be hard for some to do when they are addicted to Y?A