for those of you with more that one child?

I have a 2 year old and just found out that I'm pregnant again - we are really happy! I was just wondering, though, if your second child was as hard on your body as the first one was. My hips got wider and (sadly) my breasts are not so perky anymore. My vagina (sorry if I sound a bit crude) is stretched out, too. I also just feel drained all the time (tired - which I know is part of having a toddler). Anyway, has the damage been done or will I experience more (it's worth it!) Thanks for your help!

The second pregnancy was so much harder on my body, it was horrible. But I think the reason was because I had put on weight from the first and never got it off before I got pregnant again.

Every pregnancy is different though, so ya never know.

I dont think the hips, boobs, and vagina damage will get any worse! lol

Good luck, and CONGRATS!!!

I didn't experience any further damage with my second son than I did with my first.

sad to tell you this, but yes, my body got twice as bad after my second. it's mostly the stretched out skin that's noticeable.

yep and my thang was i had mine ten yrs appart my 2nd child was hard as i dont noe wat i spent damn near half my pregnancy in tha hospital with her and when it was over...3days after i ended up weighing 98 pounds and havent been able to gain my weight back since shes nine months old now plump n thick as i was b4 i had her