Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what do i want for my birthday?

seriously, i don't even know. i just need like one thing. and that's just to make it a birthday. I don't really mind not getting anything or just having it be an ordinary day but it'd feel f*cking weird through the whole day. I'd go drink but I'm not 21.... i don't need money though

Favorite Answer

you don't want to get married buddy, that's for sure!

If you think it would be weird or something not getting anything but you really don't mind not getting anything then ask for underwear. Really possessions aren't the most important things in the world just be around people you truly love and want to be with.

a Zac Efron stand up well that's what i want

get something simple like an ipod or a new lap top or some thing like go see High School Musical 3 in theaters October 24

Source(s): me!

Lol u sound like me! Lets see........... You could go out to your favorite spot or just somewhere you can hang without being too bored (I did Dave and Busters if you know what that is) and have your buddies pitch in or score u prizes as gifts.

Dude you need to spice up your life i dont know but i get the feel your emo but hey get an ipod touch that made me happy.. ;0

• Ben

A pack of Lucky Strikes.

Get Iron Man on dvd, thats my early b-day present

Stripper.

They just came out with new ipod nanos in a whole bunch of colors.

http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/

You should get one.

Happy Birthday!

=]

Silk PJs

depends on how old you are.

i'll be 18 in like eleven days, and all i really want is some realy committment from my boyfriend.