What kind of doctor to consult about cysts?

Does cysts really grow in human body?

5 Answers

  • Lauren
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    It depends on where the cyst is located.

    Ovaries = Gynecologist.

    Skin = dermatologist.

    Kidneys = nephrologist.

    Etc, etc.

    Source(s): EMT-B, OB-GYN medical assistant, pre-nursing major.
  • Zoe
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    An internist or a dermatologist. Yes, cysts really do grow in a human body.

  • 1 decade ago

    i think you can consult a plastic surgeon, or derma.. cysts grow inside our body, it depends sometimes it grow bigger . so better consult your doctor asap..

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Maybe an oncologist. they are usually benign but oncologists deal with growths.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    dermatologists sooner you see them sooner it is to get reid of them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.