I can't use any search engine due to a virus!!! Help!!!?

I'm a huge fan of google. unfortuatly I can't use it due to a virus.... My brother was looking for a way to watch free movies on the internet... so he went on some websiter I've never heard of and it gave me like 20 viruses!! So my anti-virus program picked up only some on the viruses from my system but the other... show more I'm a huge fan of google. unfortuatly I can't use it due to a virus.... My brother was looking for a way to watch free movies on the internet... so he went on some websiter I've never heard of and it gave me like 20 viruses!! So my anti-virus program picked up only some on the viruses from my system but the other half got through... I tried to install a better spyware/ virus removal program but the virus blocked all antivirus websites, If i search on google, yahoo, live, you name it... it redirects me to some other phsudo search engine... So i was able to disconect my internet and download the program from my sisters computer and trasnfer it to mine... It helped alot buy I cant use any search engines!!! I cant controll my temper very well!!!! please help!!! I dont want to throw my computer out of my window...
6 answers