Somone with knowledge of how Ebay motors works and the United States military shipping cars?

In your opinion, does this sound legit or not? So if you decide on buying the car, I want the deal closed only through eBay. You will make the payment to eBay and they will hold the money until you receive the car. ONLY AFTER you receive the car and you inspect it, eBay will release the payment to me, in... show more In your opinion, does this sound legit or not?

So if you decide on buying the car, I want the deal closed only through eBay. You will make the payment to eBay and
they will hold the money until you receive the car. ONLY AFTER you receive the car and you inspect it, eBay will
release the payment to me, in this way we are both protected. I signed up for US military forces and I was sent
here with my department to improve the military relations between our country and Bosnia-Herzegovina . I am located
in Sarajevo,Bosnia-Herzegovina.1 months ago, my wife moved here, with me and brought the car with her, but now we
have to sell it back in the United States, because we can't drive it here because we can't register it here; it has
US specs and everything, and registering it here in Europe will take for ever. My final price on it is US 2,930 $.
If you will take it for this price, I am willing to handle the shipping .It will be shipped from here by plane with
US Air Military Cargo so it will not cost me anything. You will get it to the nearest airport in your area and then
it will be trucked forward to your place.From the moment the payment is secured by eBay the shipping process will
begin and it will arrive at your address in about 3 max. 4 working days. Please get back to me asap if you decide
to buy, and include in your e-mail your full name and address where you want it shipped so I can start the deal
with eBay. You will receive all the transaction payment and shipping details from them.