Random Anime Survey:Pure Randomness!?

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!

Copy & paste...or you will die :O

1) Your fave anime character comes over to go trick or treating.....What do you two go as?

2)If Capt. Hitsugaya from Bleach asked you to marry him what would you do? (answer even if you a guy *evil laughter*)

3) Which anime couple is bound to go on the Maury show?

4) Name your favorite and least favorite anime character. What if they had a baby? xD

5)Rock Lee's socks smell like.............

6)If your most hated anime character came to your door and declared his/hers love for you, what do you do?

7) Name a random song that you and your fave character would sing together!

8) Now dance the PARA PARA!!!!!!!!

9) NOW EAT SOME POCKY!!!!!!!!!!

10) Now go to heck...... xD

Okay....Um..I was bored...and that was retarded xD

I have a site for all SuperGALS! fans....JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://supergals.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Um..okay...love ya buh bye. xD

Best Answer

Umm Okay.

1) Your fave anime character comes over to go trick or treating.....What do you two go as? I go as a vampire and Neji goes as a wizard =D

2)If Capt. Hitsugaya from Bleach asked you to marry him what would you do? (answer even if you a guy *evil laughter*) I don't watch bleach *looks him up on google* YEP!

3) Which anime couple is bound to go on the Maury show? If you would've said Jerry Springer, I would've shouted JERRY! JERRY! XD

Anyway, umm probably InuYasha/Kikyo, they would be repeated attempts at them killing each other

4) Name your favorite and least favorite anime character. What if they had a baby? xD Neji and Kikyo? That would be an odd one. O.O

5)Rock Lee's socks smell like............. I really do NOT want to know

6)If your most hated anime character came to your door and declared his/hers love for you, what do you do? Well, my least favorite guy character is Choji. I would probably kill him

7) Name a random song that you and your fave character would sing together! Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy

8) Now dance the PARA PARA!!!!!!!! Haha.

9) NOW EAT SOME POCKY!!!!!!!!!! Wait, I forget what that is. O.O

10) Now go to heck...... xD No, you!

Cool, I love supergals! =D

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!

>> Hi!

Copy & paste...or you will die :O

>>'Course I will, and always do.

>>We dress up in sailor uniforms. XD

>>"Sure, Let's get married."

>>I think Suzaku and Euphiemia would.

>>Wow... Monkey D. Luffy and Shirley. I've seen fanart of Luffy, but not of Shirley. I hate Shirley.

>>dead skunks

>>Slap her in the face, and call her a whore.

>>All Around Me by flyleafe

8) Now dance the PARA PARA!!!!!!!!

>>Hell no!!! XDDD

9) NOW EAT SOME POCKY!!!!!!!!!!

>>Sure thing! XDDD

10) Now go to heck...... xD

>>What?

just curious. if i did not copy and paste how would you kill me? im bored

id go as a tree and inuyasha will go as a dog

Sick!!! id tell him im not gay a tie him to a rocket and have him got into deep space were he will never bother me again and then ill tie you that rocket with him for making me answer this question

inuyasha and kagome

Fav Inuyasha

Least fav koga. I dont know how that would happen. maybe they could adopt. well its kinda weird.

chicken

This is just wrong. dam you neji. well id punch him in the face. call animal control and have them take wolf to the pound

Sesame street."Can you tell me how to get to sasame street"

8) Now dance the PARA PARA!!!!!!!!

And then limbo

9) NOW EAT SOME POCKY!!!!!!!!!!

To full. cant eat any more.

10) Now go to heck...... xD

Ok take a chill pill.

se ya later crazy..i mean neji =)

Source(s): ()() ANIME 4 LIFE ( '.) ><
  • 1) Your fave anime character comes over to go trick or treating.....What do you two go as? I would go as a Knight. And Lelouch can dress up as my horse. Lol *evil smile* =)

2)If Capt. Hitsugaya from Bleach asked you to marry him what would you do? (answer even if you a guy *evil laughter*) Awesomee! I'd be like HELL YEAH!

Umm... idk..

4) Name your favorite and least favorite anime character. What if they had a baby? xD Lelouch and Naraku. o____e That would be so wierd. AND tehy're both guys too. Lol

Bananas!

I'd be like WTF? and then I'd slap.. no wait kick him and then slam the door. xD

7) Name a random song that you and your fave character would sing together! Uhhh... The Great Escape by BLG

8) Now dance the PARA PARA!!!!!!!!

Yay *starts dancing* yeah.. cuz I'm cool like that.

9) NOW EAT SOME POCKY!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE POCKY!!! *shoves whole pack in mouth* Yummy.

10) Now go to heck...... xD

o_____o Lol.

See ya.

Stuff like Naruto and Bleach is geared towards 12 year olds...

If you want to watch an actually good anime, that's mature. Watch Claymore. Naruto & Bleach are both garbage and just kid shows.

• I hate those dumb copy and paste on 5 videos or you will die because the little girl will eat your mom crap.

Source(s): you know those ones on youtube? yah.