Is there a diet pill for a 13 year old girl?? im just scared of being unhealthy!?

ok so im a female, 13 almost 14 years old, i weigh 180-185 pounds, im about 5 4". ok so, i play a lot of sports year round! basketball softball volleybal ect...., i eat as healthy as i can, no fast food or greasy stuff, i of course look like i have a lot of extra fat on me( how can i not) but i don't look like i... show more ok so im a female, 13 almost 14 years old, i weigh 180-185 pounds, im about 5 4". ok so, i play a lot of sports year round! basketball softball volleybal ect...., i eat as healthy as i can, no fast food or greasy stuff, i of course look like i have a lot of extra fat on me( how can i not) but i don't look like i weight 180! i asked a question about this before mabie last year, and i STILL WEIGH THE SAME! from all the ansers i got i thought it was just musle fat, but ist not so please don't suggest that, somepeople gave me websites and stuff to keep track of what i eat and what activities i do, and i like websites, but i have A.D.D, and im a big procrastinater so those websites didn't work! im just confused! im not even worried about being fat anymore but now im worried about getting diebities or something, even though i do sports and stuff i still feel unhealthy!! i told my mom how i felt, and said i was getting desprete and scared of my weight going up and getting sick, i asked her about mabie getting a pill to help me a little bit. but she is stick skinny and never gave me pills for anything not even headachs! so she won't take me to the doctor to see if i need a pill. so THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the people who read all this I REALLY NEED HELP! pretty much my question is: can i get a safe pill without a prescription or parental consent? or do you have any more suggestions?? 10 points!!!!! thanks!!!! ps i need REAL help, not the simple answer of diet and exersize!!
Update: thanks Ta-Zu and jenny for trying but that is exactly what i didn't want people to answer, those are the kind of answers i got last time i asked this.