is there a diet pill for a 13 year old girl?? im just scared of being unhealthy!?

ok so im a female, 13 almost 14 years old, i weigh 180-185 pounds, im about 5 4". ok so, i play a lot of sports year round! basketball softball volleybal ect...., i eat as healthy as i can, no fast food or greasy stuff, i of course look like i have a lot of extra fat on me( how can i not) but i don't look like i weight 180! i asked a question about this before mabie last year, and i STILL WEIGH THE SAME! from all the ansers i got i thought it was just musle fat, but ist not so please don't suggest that, somepeople gave me websites and stuff to keep track of what i eat and what activities i do, and i like websites, but i have A.D.D, and im a big procrastinater so those websites didn't work! im just confused! im not even worried about being fat anymore but now im worried about getting diebities or something, even though i do sports and stuff i still feel unhealthy!! i told my mom how i felt, and said i was getting desprete and scared of my weight going up and getting sick, i asked her about mabie getting a pill to help me a little bit. but she is stick skinny and never gave me pills for anything not even headachs! so she won't take me to the doctor to see if i need a pill. so THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the people who read all this I REALLY NEED HELP! pretty much my question is: can i get a safe pill without a prescription or parental consent? or do you have any more suggestions?? 10 points!!!!! thanks!!!! ps i need REAL help, not the simple answer of diet and exersize!!

thanks Ta-Zu and jenny for trying but that is exactly what i didn't want people to answer, those are the kind of answers i got last time i asked this.

Best Answer

See some tips below

• Sandra

dont use pills waste of $$$$ When you feel hungry, have a glass of water then wait. Usually when we think we are hungry it's actually thirst. Keep hydrated; drink plenty of water throughout the day. Keep busy! Don't sit around thinking about food. Read, phone a friend, go on the net, go for a walk, do some exercise. Exercise! Whether it's jogging, swimming or aerobics. I feel full after exercising and it makes me feel so good about myself. Have a goal in mind. If you want to fit into an old dress or you have a holiday coming up, keep focussed on the end result that you want. Do you really need a bar of chocolate? No! Do you really need another bag of crisps? No! Think why you're craving these things - it's usually boredom or laziness coz it's more convenient than making a fruit salad or a smoothie or whatever. As for toned legs, pilates or yoga would be a good place to start!

fitday.com is a very good website to track food intake and cals burned thru excercise. "diet pills" are just a gimmick and ruin your health. even the ones fda approved to block fat absorption-they inhibit absorption of fat soluble vitamins. However that said your still young. Youll probably grow another inch or two and if you continue to eat healthy (including no soda, lots of fruits and veggies) and get plenty of excercise then youll be fine. And by the way the # on the scale doesnt indicate health. There are a lot of malnourished skinny girls that cant even run 400 feet.

id also suggest talking to your mom again. You may have a thyroid condition. Your mom should be concerned about your weight if you are. And it wouldnt hurt to know if there was any medical reason for your excess weight.

All diet pills are unhealthy. no matter what anyone tells you. Just exercising regularly and not eating a lot of sweets and stuff will make you thinner. Diet pills will take the weight off for a short amount of time and then when you gain some weight it will put on double what you lost. I don't recommend using a diet pill, just exercise normally. If you play a lot of sports I don't see why there is a problem.

If you are athletic and you really do eat healthy (low glycemic foods, low fat and little to no saturated fat), then you may have thyroid/hormone issues. But don't discount that people come in all sizes and shapes, and if you are doing everything to maintain your health, then this may just be the way you are. Even if you were to become diabetic, a doctor would tell you, diet and exercise, which you seem already to be doing. And tell your mom to get a grip and take you to a doctor if you're concerned. Seriously, if for nothing else, you should get your blood looked at for the problems I mentioned above.

Three steps that have really helped me are dieting, exercising, and the correct weight loss supplement for losing weight. Focus on those three things and you will lose weight considerably. I exercise 30 mins a day along with taking Proactol, a natural weight loss supplement that I saved money on at theweightlossplace.com

Good luck and stay focused = )

Go to your school nurse.

Explain whatever you're talking about to them.

Have her tell your mom you should go see the doctor or something.

There aren't typically diet pills for teens, because a lot of teens would ABUSE them and you are still growing.

I think you're crazy and probably are a lot of muscle weight. =/

diet pills are very very very unhealthy. and dont even work unless you have insane workouts and are on a very very strict diet. diet pills have been proven to cause more harm then good to anyone.