Calling all iPod experts....?

I have a video iPod I got a few years ago for Christmas. At the time, I needed it for a trip, but had no iTunes songs. So, I got a *bunch* of songs from my fried. We are talking over 2,000. So, now, I have some songs. I have been using my mother's Zune to transfer the songs and the Zune to listen to my recent... show more I have a video iPod I got a few years ago for Christmas. At the time, I needed it for a trip, but had no iTunes songs. So, I got a *bunch* of songs from my fried. We are talking over 2,000.

So, now, I have some songs. I have been using my mother's Zune to transfer the songs and the Zune to listen to my recent music. I'd like to sync the iPod, but my brother doesn't want me to lose the songs I have, and to be honest, I dont really want to.

Now, one of my friends says that her brother found a way to keep the songs on the iPod and add new songs. I have done it with my mother's Zune...I had songs from one computer and since the Zune was registered with the one computer, songs from my new computer were simply added, and did not override the existing songs.

So, my question is, can you give me a step-by-step explanation of how to add songs onto the iPod, without getting rid of the old songs? Is this possible?

Thank you *so* much!
1 answer 1