Favorite Answer

You would have to ask this question as I do not believe in cut and paste answers and i do try to answer all my contacts!

1. First eliminate the two party only system if at all possible.

This country was founded on principles that allowed for free men to stand up and be heard. Not what the Republicans and democrats want you to hear!

2. Bring back to this country the basic principles of the Constitution of the United States! We need no new laws on the books but we need to referr back to the old ones and start enforcing them or get rid of them.

We need judges to uphold the heart and intent of the law. To use it on the criminals who use violence and let them know that it will be hard time at planet rock quarry! Not a day care center where it cost 3 times the average law abiding citizen makes in a year to hold them.

3. That I'm not for sale that I am for what the mass of the voters want, me to uphold my words of election promises.

That if i don't have a quick and GODLY answer, then I seek the imput of the people in mass!

4. North America should be self succifent. We need nothing from any other contennt in this world that can't be gotten here. If other nations want to deal with us. It will be on open and fair terms. If not bye, don't let the U.N door hit you on the way out. Mexico and canada will be our major trade partners.

5. We will buy back this country and pay off our debts and become upstanding Americans and have pride in this country first! This country did it to the railroads now we will give foreign owned countries a buyout package and a gold watch and eviction notices!. This will put 6.Americans back to work here once again!

That America will not be the policeman of the world anymore.

If they start a war then they can finish it without our young men and women dying for them. That if anyone that harbors terrorist and killers of this country's citizens then they are no "friends" of ours.

We will have a volunteer force in this country that will come and get your killers and freaks when provoked. Sponsored exclusively by the armed forces of this country but not supplied by the U.S. military personnel. I personnelly believe 9?11 should have been met by the "mother " of all wars. Even if meant Afghanistan would have no more mountains for anyone to hide in anymore!

7. The handouts stop today. I do not suppoert other countries and believe they shouldn't support us. Same way with each person in this country. If you can woerk then work. If you can't we;; we have programs to help get you working by rehabbing people and educating people for better jobs, (remember now that shipping jobs overseas will be stopped.) I demand that Americans will once again employ Americans or won't do business here ever again

8. Illegal Immigration to this country will cease as or military is here to watch our borders from drugs and illegal aliens. You must put into being a citizen to work here anyways so what is the benefit of them trying to be here when they can't gestate, federal or any economic aid anyways.

(. No more Federal day care center or state pension camps we once called Prisons. We will make those that are violent work there angry attitudes daily in rock quarries or metal shops and rehabilitation projects like fixing up low income neighbor hoods to liveable standards.

By GOD we will show them tyhat they can be productive or be considered to be rabid dogs and gety the same treatment.

Be put down is a option. Capital punishment will be greeted by capital crime offenders and carried our swiftly. Not years from now!

I could go on and on but Polls and Surveys is supposed to be about light hearted subjects and brief answers.

Oh by the way, I could care less if someone disagrees with me as long as they state why and can show me where my errors were made.

I do not believe that Americans are the enemy's of the State as much as our politicians are eneny's of our country

Well I'm not sure if I was Mr. President.

But If I were Mrs. President I'd make sure our economy is back on track -- and make it Ice Cream Day every Friday. xD

.. I'm only kidding. ;]

I have strong ethics, therefore I could never be Mr. President.

My gender, because I'm a girl. That would have to be the first thing I would have to change to be George W. lol

In 1999 when I left the army (after 15 years), I enable my hair & beard improve out over the wintry climate. by Spring I had an entire beard and hair to my shoulders... i grew to become into 36 years previous. definite, i grew to become into taken care of VERY in yet in a different way... law enforcement officers might supply me the attention if i grew to become into dressed for paintings on my boat. They even stopped me one time !! relaxing, provided that once i grew to become into working or in school, my hair grew to become into pulled decrease back and that i wore denims, gown-shirt and a tweed activities coat.

well for one, I wouldn't be a Mister lol

I'd restrict government spending, they can buy normal things just like everyone else.

id quit. i couldnt handle it. im just a simple guy.

I would send dick chaney to hell

• Ethen

wages = up