How can I make thinner chocolate for fruit dipping?

I love to dip fruit in chocolate but the chocolate shell is always so thick. I wanted to make the chocolate thinner so when I dip a strawberry it won't be 1/2"thick once its dried. Currently all i do is microwave some morsels and then dip. I was wondering if I put heavy cream or some other ingredient with the... show more I love to dip fruit in chocolate but the chocolate shell is always so thick. I wanted to make the chocolate thinner so when I dip a strawberry it won't be 1/2"thick once its dried.

Currently all i do is microwave some morsels and then dip. I was wondering if I put heavy cream or some other ingredient with the morsels, if I could achieve a thinner crust without losing the quality of the chocolate. (it needs to dry to a crunch on the outside that doesnt melt on the first touch)

If you have tips about chocolate please share them with me. from one chocoholic to the next.

Thanks.