Today is the last baseball game, what other sports do you watch in the off season?

Today is the last baseball game =[

What other sports do you watch?

A Few Extra Questions:

BQ: What was the most memorable thing about this season?

BQ: Has any players on your team set any records this year?

BQ: Who will win, Mets or Brewers? and Twins or White Sox?

On the A's, Brad Ziegler, a rookie, set a record for most consecutive scoreless innings by a rookie =]

And Jack Cust set a record for most strike outs in AL =[

Thanks to all who answered!

For the last BQ, credit to Scooter =]

To whoever gave all the thumbs downs, stop, because this is an opinion question!

Favorite Answer

Hello! How's it going?

I watch basketball(Go Lakers!) and a little bit of football.

Last game at Yankees Stadium

Greg Maddux reached 8th all time in wins yesterday, there are probably more but I can't think of them right now

Mets, White Sox

• Jana

I don't much about it, I just glanced at the link you gave. But what Pujols seems to be saying makes sense. If my teammate didn't want to be there, I would want him gone too. You don't need someone who doesn't want to be there on the team. I do think it's selfish of Rasmus to want to be traded, especially because of how public it's become. It's probably distracting to the team. Then again, I don't know too much about the whole thing. BQ1: That is awesome. Reminds me of last year when A-Rod came back and hit a homer on the first pitch he saw. Very cool. BQ2: Sucks for the Rangers. I'm not sure of the exact rule.. but I did see the replay, and Young did touch the third base coach. Like I said, not exactly sure what the rule says but if you're not allowed to make any contact then I guess it was the right call. Lucky break for the Twins though! BQ3: Not a Red Sox fan, but I will just say that it seems like people have declared the Red Sox's season over 10 times already this year.

• Megan

I watch football (of course)! Redskins will beat the Cowboys today lol.

The most memorable thing about this season on the Rangers was our walk off wins; overall Yankee Stadium closing. =( Now I'll never be able to watch a game there. T_T

The Rangers set the record for the most doubles in single season last night when Hank Blalock doubled. The Rangers have 274 doubles this season and would have at least 20 more if Kinsler and Murphy were playing the last month and a half.

And I remember when Ziegler set the record; he did it against the Rangers, if I recall correctly. =)

Mets and Twins, I hope.

• I watch NFL & some NBA(Basketball) & NHL(Hockey)

BQ: What was the most memorable thing about this season?= The rays clinching the AL East Division when i didn't think it would happen

BQ: Has any players on your team set any records this year?= Jeter with the all time record for most hits ever in the soon to be old Yankee Stafium

BQ: Who will win, Mets or Brewers? and Twins or White Sox?=Mets & Twins.

BQ: What was the most memorable thing about this season? Getting best record in MLB

BQ: Has any players on your team set any records this year? k-rod breaking the all time saves record.

BQ: Who will win, Mets or Brewers? and Twins or White Sox? Brewers, Twins

Hockey starts up almost right as baseball begins to wind down, and vice-versa.

1. The Mets giving away the division again.

2. Ryan Howard didn't set the strikeout record, thats notable. And Greg Dobbs set the Phillies record for most pinch hits in a season.

3.I got the Brewers beating the Mets for the wildcard, no playoff necessary due to Sabathia going today. WhiteSox get by the Twins however they can.

• ?

I watch football

The 15 inning all-star game

No

brewers and Twins

Hockey, the bruins are back and are gonna own this year

Football, well we'll see what happens with the pats.

Basketball, celtics defending their title, should be exciting

The most memorable moment this season was when Jon Lester, a cancer survivor, threw a no-hitter.

I think Pedroia has the batting title

I'm pulling for the mets in the nl, just because i hate to see a team crumble at the end of the year, unless it's the yankees. plus my dad grew up in queens

i don't know whats gonna happen with the twins and white sox, but i like the white sox better.

Football College and Pro.

The Rays worst to first story was the most memorable

The Red Sox (my team) set the record for worst executive move by trading Manny AND two great minor leaguers away for Jason Bay

I got the Mets and the White Sox

• Nicole

NBA: Los Angeles Lakers

NCAA Football: USC, but also any other "intriguing" match ups

I also watch European soccer with my dad, whenever we can. English Premiere League and La Liga

BQ: For my team, definitely the additions of Joe Torre and Manny Ramirez

BQ: Nothing major, every time Manny and Kent hit a HR they move up on the all time list and last night Maddux moved passed Roger Clemens