What is actually meant by the question plate or platter?

On Arrested Development Lucille and Lindsay go to Climpy's and when Lucille orders she's asked "Plate or Platter" and her response is "I don't understand the question and I won't answer". I don't understand the question either. What does "plate or platter" refer to?

Favorite Answer

Platter often refers to an entree served with other sides you choose. Plate is often smaller in size and only offers one side. Also you have more room on a platter. It is oval shaped, where as a plate is round and thus is limited to what it can hold. Get it?

• belay

Plate Or Platter

A platter is a large entree or for 2+ people. A plate is just an entree for about 1 person.

Source(s): Going to Lucille's BBQ house.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): meant question plate platter: https://shortly.im/qwuwx
  • snow

a platter means its a family entree meant to feed more than one person at the table.