Who hates Sarah Palin!?

I think that Sarah Palin is the most annoying person on this planet! And i dont get why everyone says that Barrack Obama has no experence but i think that he has more than Sarah Palin. And it makes John McCain a such a hypocrite. Any one feel the same?

Favorite Answer

OMG!!! Thank you!!!! I was on facebook the other day and i swear, there was so much "i love sarah palin!" stuff i was about ready to die. She is a horrible politician, and I personally think that she is not a good person either... I don't get how she is supposed to fix our country's teen pregnancy when she can't even control her own daughter. Seriously, what could be more hypocritical that that. In July 2008, before she was chosen by McCain for his running mate, she said "I beg to disagree with any candidate who would say we can't drill our way out of our problem." In her campain speech, however, she had changed her opinion... "Our opponents say, again and again, that drilling will not solve all of America's energy problems- like we didn't know that already." Okay, if this woman is our vice president, (and possibly our president since McCain is like 6 billion years old) I am seriously moving out of this country.

Source(s): my favorite article ever- http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/2314051...

i really hate her. she thinks she has the best plans for the country but she doesnt. i was supporting hillary clinton but since she dropped out i guess i am on obama's side

she's stupid. VOTE OBAMA (i'm too young to vote so i'm counting on you adults to make the RIGHT desision) hilary dropped out so now I'M OBAMA

girl you are my kind of friend. I totally agree with you on this and someone stole my obama/biden sign out of my yard again and it makes me po'ed that some one would do that.

Source(s): Obama will be the first black president in November
  • ?

Never hate anyone in your life

She is horrible! i hate her! McSame is such a hypocrite, really. and she needs to stop saying "i said thanks but no thanks to that bridge to nowhere" she wasn't opposed to it before!

• i agree with you

What do you expect, she's a woman

ME!!!