Original ideas to raise money for Charity in school?

I'm trying to think or original/new ways to raise money for charities in our school- and I'm not looking for things like bake sales, pizza sales, sponsored walks, throwing sponges at teachers, second hand sales, etc...... Because unfortunately our school's already done them :( So we're looking for new ideas-... show more I'm trying to think or original/new ways to raise money for charities in our school- and I'm not looking for things like bake sales, pizza sales, sponsored walks, throwing sponges at teachers, second hand sales, etc...... Because unfortunately our school's already done them :(
So we're looking for new ideas- for example...hanging donuts from strings and trying to eat them blind folded, delivered roses in school for valentines day, what not. but don't mention those ones because they've already been done too :P
Any original ideas would greatly be appreciated! Thanks so much, I'm so stumped.