I need your help. TP GONE BAD?

So, I was at a party earlier this evening...and some people decided to tp my tree...that part didn't bother me as much as finding spray paint on my garage with spray paint cans and toilet paper trash on my driveway. i know the car...and im pretty sure i know the people...but i don't have a positive ID on the people, and i didn't get the lisence plate number on the car. what should i do?

Favorite Answer

Report the incident to the police & to your home insurers before you do any cleanup. Take pictures (with obvious landmarks like trees, other buildings, etc. so the vandalism can be identified back to your property) of the mess so you have some evidence. Give the best description you can and you'll be asked if there's anyone you might suspect.

IF you know the car, and the people see if you can find it at the school aor around the nieghborhood take it down and give it to the police. It should be reported.

Sorry it had to happen.

report it or go maffia style on the goons...