Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

i hate my butt. white girl big butt. no?

i hate my butt

i am beautiful and a white girl but i have a huge butt. like a black girl or spanish girl. its huge and out of proportion

im scared to look at myself naked. i look good but when im turned around and see my butt its large and horrible and i have celllulite on it and like dimples. its horrible. im afraid ill scare off anyone if i get naked

im a beautiful perfson but my butt is horrible. how can i disguise it.

i wish i had a flat or less large white butt like most white girls.

im not even overweight. i once was really skinny like 10 pounds under normal weight and i still had a bigger butt than normal and a bit of a belly and boobs

its my genes no matter whatever i can never get rid of my boobs butt or belly no matter how skinny i get

will guys get disgusted? also i cannot wear a thong. im horrified to because im afraid a guy will run away if he sees. its big long and everything.

Favorite Answer

Yes,one can easily see that it is having a disturbing effect upon you.I don't know what you can do.

• Gail

I think there are plenty of white guys that like big butts, but at the same time there are a LOT who don't. I mean, look at blog comments on the web dealing with any woman who has a large butt (especially if she's white) and you'll see a ton of white guys say that the butts are too big, gross, nasty, probably fake, etc. and make white women who have larger asses feel horrible even if they are real so those girls usually go and get boob jobs and lipo or just try to hide their butts because they feel ashamed of their own bodies. Men of color by an d large are generally more accepting of very curvy figures and could care less what Eurocentric media tells them is attractive. White guys also seem to call their women fat even if they are just curvy like being fit can only be one body type which is why so many white women suffer from eating disorders. Having a big *** or bubble butt and having a "fat" *** aren't the same thing even though white guys say that they are. Remember, at the end of the day, your gluteus is a combination of muscle groups, so someone could have a more muscular/firm *** and not a fat, cellulite fatty one but since they could be the same size white guys will still act like they're both bad.

2

Source(s): Steps To Remove Cellulite - http://CelluliteGone.trustdd.com/?kiWV

I have the EXACT same problem. Even when I was extremely skinny, I still had a huge butt. I get teased about it constantly by my friends and family. I refuse to wear thongs because it makes me even more self conscious about my butt. I get a lot more attention because of it, but I'm so scared that a guy is going to see me naked and have a different opinion about my butt without clothes on. It makes me nervous. I don't really know if there is anything to hide it. Nothing that I can find. My butt looks so much bigger than any other part of my body. I can totally relate to your problem.

Don't worry though. I have had so many guys compliment my body structure, and most of them were referring to my large butt. They love it apparently, and unless they are retarded, they realize that big butts come with some cellulite. We can't all have a J-LO booty, although sometimes I wish I did. Good luck with accepting your body and becoming proud of how sexy you really are underneath all your insecurities.

Source(s): My life. My body. My struggles.
  • KS

It can't be that bad. There are guys that like a little bit bigger butt. Wear the thong don't be so paranoid about your butt. I am sure you are a beautiful women and some guy would love to have you. Be confident. Good Luck.

• I have the exact same problem as you do. I get it from my mom's side of the family. It's embarrassing because I always feel like I'm in the way.

It used to bother me a lot, until I met someone who really liked it. I mean, not just saying "oh I'll put up with your flaws" but he was actually attracted to me and everything that belongs to me. I still don't understand it... but I accept it. And I find myself not worried about it.

You'll find the right person who loves you for you and then it won't matter.

As you say, you cannot do much to change your genetic shape. Just keep to a healthy slimmish weight and exercise regularly to keep your muscles in trim condition.

Everybody has their personal view, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You need to love yourself and you will become more desirable to others.

There are plenty of guys out there who find the bigger butt a big turn on!

Big *** White Girl

Man I wish I had a big butt like yours :-/ just embrace yourself/your butt you'll come to love it I'm sure!!!!

You sound like the perfect girl to me ;) that's exactly what in into maybe u could give me ur number and add me on fb

Well just work out and do the best you can. If someone loves or likes you, it should not be just for ONE body part!!!