I hate my butt. white girl big butt. no?

i hate my butt i am beautiful and a white girl but i have a huge butt. like a black girl or spanish girl. its huge and out of proportion im scared to look at myself naked. i look good but when im turned around and see my butt its large and horrible and i have celllulite on it and like dimples. its horrible.... show more i hate my butt

i am beautiful and a white girl but i have a huge butt. like a black girl or spanish girl. its huge and out of proportion

im scared to look at myself naked. i look good but when im turned around and see my butt its large and horrible and i have celllulite on it and like dimples. its horrible. im afraid ill scare off anyone if i get naked

im a beautiful perfson but my butt is horrible. how can i disguise it.

i wish i had a flat or less large white butt like most white girls.

im not even overweight. i once was really skinny like 10 pounds under normal weight and i still had a bigger butt than normal and a bit of a belly and boobs

its my genes no matter whatever i can never get rid of my boobs butt or belly no matter how skinny i get

will guys get disgusted? also i cannot wear a thong. im horrified to because im afraid a guy will run away if he sees. its big long and everything.
21 answers 21