Do certain illegal drugs cause early Rheumatoid Arthritis, or any type of bone deterioration more than others?

I know all illegal drugs are bad, but are certain ones known to cause Rheumatoid Arthritis, or any type of bone deterioration, over others? I have used a few in the past, and now at 22, I am suffering from an advanced case of bone damage in my hands. I have also been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Please help with real facts, Rather than just "Drugs are bad". I will be picking the best answer. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

It doesn't sound drug related. Caffeine and any number of other things will leech calcium from your bones, but it shouldn't hit you at 22. It sounds like repeated exposure to hydrofluoric acid more than anything else. I'm not aware of any drugs that are suspected to cause rheumatoid arthritis.

Realistically, the only way for any illegal drugs to damage you like this is if they make you neglect your health. But if you want more insight, it would help if you list the drugs you've taken and any other problems associated with them.

I don't believe that you are craving the drugs pre se instead you are craving a life where you do not feel those emotional burdens and mental states of depression and paranoia. It is natural to be curious about things that you have not tried and it is OK to try them eventually.... but it sounds like you have many emotional problems and if you take drugs to get away from those emotional problems then yes... you can get addicted and no it is not OK. Recreational drugs are OK, when you are of sound mind and body. It is really bad to use it as a crutch. I would say stay away from drugs until you are emotionally stable. I would also say talk to a counselor about those feelings of depression and paranoia, they could possibly give you prescription drugs that could help you for long term. Drugs such as marijuana can make you WAY more depressed and paranoid.. at least that is what happened to me.

Imagine for a moment your arthritis completely vanishing right now.

If, in a moment, your pain and stiffness melted away. And your joints all of a sudden functioned like a well-oiled machine.

Like a magic wand was waived, you'd be able to jump up from your chair and run around the room like a kid.

And imagine that you'd never have to suffer as much as a pinch of arthritis stiffness or pain ever again.

I know this sounds impossible right now, but bear with me, because sometimes miracles happen.

It was a gift from a woman on the other side of the world. From the kindness of her heart, she took pity on my suffering and taught me how to completely reverse my arthritis.

Today, I want to do the same for you!

ecstasy will drain your posture and spinal fluids. create holes in your brain which could be used for development of new usable braincells