? asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文日記daily

字數180左右

題材不限

Rating
    Favorite Answer

2 Oct 08 Thursday Sunshine

The weather is charming today, but seems it is not match with my feeling. Today i am very tired and upset with some issues.....the camera.....

I just went to Shatin plaza to change back the new camera, because last friday when i went to buy, i found it is not worked after checked!!but when i called the shop that day, the sales said it is not refunable and i could not exchange their other product! i felt very angry and i just sent a letter to the shop supervisor afterward, i said" if could not exchange the same value product, i will complain to other customer authorization, if you ignore this letter, i will transfer the letter to newspaper!!!!"

After that, a phone called from the "black shop" and ask me to exchange accordingly, finally i can exchange!

today i go to the shop, i feel very embrassing and i dont want to talk with the sales! i just got a very unhappy experience, so i feel unhappy today!

I hope i will remember today forever and i will not buy anything in the shop again!!!!!!!