Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文日記daily

字數180左右

題材不限

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

2 Oct 08 Thursday Sunshine

The weather is charming today, but seems it is not match with my feeling. Today i am very tired and upset with some issues.....the camera.....

I just went to Shatin plaza to change back the new camera, because last friday when i went to buy, i found it is not worked after checked!!but when i called the shop that day, the sales said it is not refunable and i could not exchange their other product! i felt very angry and i just sent a letter to the shop supervisor afterward, i said" if could not exchange the same value product, i will complain to other customer authorization, if you ignore this letter, i will transfer the letter to newspaper!!!!"

After that, a phone called from the "black shop" and ask me to exchange accordingly, finally i can exchange!

today i go to the shop, i feel very embrassing and i dont want to talk with the sales! i just got a very unhappy experience, so i feel unhappy today!

I hope i will remember today forever and i will not buy anything in the shop again!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.