- hillngreenLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
amative ：(形) 戀愛的; 喜歡異性的(與愛情有關，有情愫的)
Amative：adj. showing love, pertaining to love， Full of love; Relating to or inclined toward love, displaying love
Well, poetry has been amative, or something of that sort.
His amative enthusiasm, at which he is himself laughing, and his clever, imaginative, humorous ways, contrast strongly with the sincere tenderness and dignified quietness of the woman.
His endearments were not amative or effete, but manly like Churchill's, and gave one a sense of being singled out, of having value.
An amative Human rogue wanted to kiss a female Hunter.
Amative Orientation: The Hormonal Hypothesis Examined.
Your soothing amative breaths.
amatory： (形) 愛情的; 色情的; 戀愛的(與性關係有關，情慾方面)
amatory：adj. induced by sexual love or desire; pertaining to love or lovers; showing love relating to or induced by sexual love or desire, typical of physical love ,sexual love
Seductive Forms: Women's Amatory Fiction From 1684 To 1740
Amatory fiction has also been described as a "seduction narrative"
he compares his girlfriend's amatory technique
an amatory mood
an amatory embrace
a Latin amatory poetSource(s): 網路資源
- ElisaLv 71 decade ago
Both mean the same.
2008-10-01 03:54:40 補充：
1. Of, relating to, or expressive of love, especially sexual love, 色慾的, 色情的: an amatory mood; an amatory embrace; her amatory affairs
2. Of or pertaining to lovers or lovemaking; expressive of love, 戀愛的, 愛情的: amatory poems; an amatory look.
2008-10-01 03:54:50 補充：
1. Relating to or inclined toward love, especially sexual love; amorous. 色慾的,色情的: an amative mood; an amative affair
2. Inclined toward or displaying love; "feeling amorous",戀愛的:
amative poems; an amative glance.